Are you a Structural Designer that is tired of working on the same type of projects? Would you like to broaden your project portfolio by working on a variety of different building types and with different materials? If yes, then read on!
We are hiring a Structural Designer for an exciting new position! Join an innovative structural consulting engineering firm that has exciting projects underway for the built environment. You can gain experience on commercial building projects including warehouse, corporate, retail, hospitality, and more!
What You Will Do:
- The Structural Designer will provide Revit structural models, engineering drawings of plans, cross sections, elevations, and details of building structures from rough sketches or general engineering design information
- Perform drafting assignments, leveraging working knowledge of design/drafting standards, practices, and procedures
- Provide day-to-day project support and coordination of structural requirements
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with other BIM/CAD Technicians, Engineers, and Project Managers
- Coordinate technology-related activities related to the use of BIM
- Coordinate the application of BIM technologies at the project level
- Provide BIM production support for Structural Engineering teams which includes project model setup, development of parametric families and parametric content, primary discipline project work, and deliverable setup (all training is provided)
- Ensure the BIM Model adheres to all internal and client specific goals and standards
What You Will Need:
- An Associate’s degree (or higher) in Architecture, Construction, Design, Drafting, BIM Technology, or similar
- Some experience drafting structural systems for commercial building projects
- Revit proficient
This is an opportunity to enhance your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work. You will evolve, grow, and succeed – today and beyond. Apply now!