Now hiring a Truss Designer for commercial building projects! However, this is not your standard Truss Designer position…
In addition to truss design, you will also help to establish new processes and procedures for a new facility. Your input and feedback will be recognized and considered as new processes are implemented. You can have a rewarding role in getting a new facility up and running.
The Truss Designer will design placement plans and components for multifamily housing and commercial buildings. You will help to ensure drawings are accurate based on customer blueprints. The Truss Designer will utilize MiTek, Alpine, or another truss design software.
What the Truss Designer Position Offers You:
- You can do much more than simply design trusses, you can help establish processes and procedures where your input will be valued and implemented
- Opportunity to advance to the Truss Design Team Lead
- Cash bonuses up to 10%
- Profit sharing bonuses up to 10%
- Fulltime position with outstanding compensation and complete benefit package including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, and much more
Background Profile of the Truss Designer:
- 2+ years of experience in a truss designer position
- Basic understanding of construction techniques, submittals, RFIs, and production files
- Experience with multifamily housing projects a plus
- Software experience with MiTek and/or AutoCAD
- Ability to read and comprehend architecture and structural plans