Have you designed trusses using MiTek software? If yes, we have a new opportunity for you!
We are now hiring a Truss Designer for commercial building projects! While you will be designing trusses for commercial and residential building construction, this is not a typical Truss Designer position.
In addition to truss design, you will be instrumental in opening a new truss manufacturing facility. You can help to establish new processes and procedures for a brand new facility. Your input and feedback will be recognized and appreciated as new processes are being implemented. You can make a significant impact in getting a new facility up and running
The Truss Designer will design placement plans and components for multifamily housing and commercial buildings. You will help to ensure drawings are accurate based on customer blueprints. The Truss Designer will utilize MiTek, Alpine, or another truss design software programs.
What the Truss Designer Position Offers You:
- You can do much more than simply design trusses! You can help establish processes and procedures where your input will be valued and implemented
- You will have the opportunity to advance to the Truss Design Team Lead
- Cash bonuses of up to 10% are offered annually
- Profit sharing bonuses up to 10% annually
The Truss Designer position is a fulltime role accompanied by outstanding compensation and a complete benefit package including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, and much more!
Background Profile of the Truss Designer:
- 1+ years of experience in a truss designer position
- Basic understanding of construction techniques, submittals, RFIs, and production files
- Software experience with MiTek and/or AutoCAD
- Ability to read and comprehend architecture and structural plans
- Experience with multifamily housing projects a plus
We are interviewing now so submit your resume today!