Substation Engineer – Electrical Engineer
Are you an Electrical Engineer with Substation experience? Are you interested in a leadership position with pay up to $200,00 per year?
This is a rare and very exciting opportunity to join one of the region’s top consulting engineering firms! The Substation Engineer will join our Power Division in a leadership role. In addition to working with medium and high voltage substation projects, you will also lead and mentor a small team! Now you can run projects in a supportive, collaborative, fun environment. You will benefit from joining a great team with established clients and a strong backlog of work. Our projects are national and are unique and challenging. An above market average salary is being offered, including a full benefits package and equity options.
- Salary range is $120,000-$200,000
- Equity/ownership options are available
- Work from Anywhere – Remote work is available
- Clients established, strong backlog of work
- Advance your career with this Director-level position
What You Will Do:
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team focused on power engineering, design, and consulting services focused on substation engineering.
- Manage your power engineering substation projects and lead a small team
- Work on substation projects from conceptual design through construction
- Design, mentor less experienced engineers, perform engineering calculations, prepare construction documents, perform quality control
- Be part of medium and high voltage substation engineering projects (69k-745k Volts)
- Mentor and lead a team built around you
- Offering a full benefit package includes paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, four 10-hour work days, and more
- Bonuses issued annually as well as project-specific bonuses
- Casual work environment with work-life balance highly encouraged
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering – Electrical Engineering
- 3-30+ years of applicable power engineering (substation engineer) experience
- Experience with high and extremely high voltage substation projects
- The ability to manage projects and lead a project team
- Client management, marketing, or business development skills a plus