Are you a Structural Engineering Technician that would like to choose the projects you work on? Do site visits and getting into the field interest you? Would you like to work fully remote? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please read on
We are now hiring a Structural Engineering Technician to design and draft structural engineering systems. You will use both AutoCAD and Revit to draft and design structural components and structural systems for projects including industrial, manufacturing, and oil/gas. If you have experience as a Structural Designer or Structural Technician, and are seeking an exciting new role, this may be the job for you!
What The Structural Technician Position Offers You:
- Option to work 100% remote! Or you can work in the office as much (or as little) as desired!
- Flexible hours and the ability to create your own schedule
- You can select the industries and projects you’d like to focus on. A truly personalized position!
- Opportunities to work on some of the regions’ most interesting and challenging projects
- Outstanding compensation. Full benefit package
- No two projects are the same. Constant learning and growing
This is your opportunity to join a national leader in consulting engineering. You will join a team of 500+ employees throughout the USA!
- 1-10+ years of structural design/drafting experience
- Associate degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit
- Previous industrial project experience a plus
We are hiring the Structural Technician immediately. Please apply today!