Structural Engineering Technician
This is your opportunity to join a multi-discipline A/E firm that delivers refined designs that are project-specific, and a firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry. During these exciting times of continued expansion, there is an opportunity available for a Structural Engineering Technician!
The Structural Engineering Technician will have the ability to work on projects in a variety of market sectors. Gain exposure to a wide range of materials and project types. You will have the ability to be exposed to all aspects of each project and eventually run your own projects if desired. This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, outstanding salary, full benefits, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
- Benefit from flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
- This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including Revit and AutoCAD
- Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
- A Technical degree in a related field
- 1-10+ years of experience in a structural engineering drafting role preparing drawings in all project phases
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit software