New opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a premier Twin Cities engineering firm experiencing strong growth. If you enjoy working with commercial building projects from concept to construction, this is for you!
The track record of work includes thousands of projects nationwide in various market sectors including healthcare, retail, residential, industrial, government, hospitality, and more! You can employ the latest BIM technology and innovative virtual reality solutions.
- Work on unique and challenging vertical construction projects across the country
- You will have the ability to grow into project management and department leadership
- Outstanding compensation with a full benefits package
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer, or Engineer in Training (EIT)
- 5-15+ years of professional structural engineering experience with structural systems for buildings
- Ability to perform engineering calculations and participate in the creation of construction documents
- Experience with reinforced concrete, masonry, structural steel, or timber
- The ability to coordinate with architects, other engineers, contractors and building officials