Structural Engineer in Training (EIT)
Join a multi-discipline engineering firm that delivers refined designs that are project-specific, and a firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry. During these exciting times of continued expansion, there is an opportunity available for a Structural Engineer/EIT.
The Structural Engineer-in-Training will have the ability to work on commercial architecture projects in a variety of market sectors. Gain exposure to a wide range of materials and project types. You will have the ability to be exposed to all aspects of each project and eventually run your own projects when able to do so. This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
- Benefit from flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
- This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest analysis and design technology
- Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
What You Should Have:
- Masters of Science or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, with a Structural emphasis
- 1-5 years of engineering experience in structural design with commercial buildings
- Ability to perform calculations and determine engineering solutions
- Knowledge of Revit, construction, and building codes