- Fantastic Culture: Join a firm where the average employee tenure is 10 years
- Advancement: Opportunities to advance into Senior Structural Engineer, Project Manager, and leadership positions are available now
- Casual Work Environment: Join a team that offers a casual, laid back working environment with flexible working hours
Immediate opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a growing engineering firm! Be part of a culture of service and innovation with numerous exciting projects underway in industrial, corporate, warehouse and more! This is a tremendous opportunity for a recently licensed PE to join a growing consulting engineering firm with rapid advancement opportunities.
What You Will Do:
You will have the opportunity to work on various projects from schematic design through construction, while receiving mentorship to grow into a management role.
- Design structural systems for commercial, industrial, and heavy industrial projects with reinforced concrete, structural steel and masonry
- Prepare engineering calculations for conveyor layouts, processing plants, loadouts, and more
- Oversee production of the construction documents
What You Will Need:
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer, or ability to become licensed within a year
- 3-10+ years of professional experience as a Structural Engineer
- Revit, Tekla, SDS2 proficiency a plus
- NCEES Registration preferred