Are you a Structural Engineer possessing experience with commercial buildings?
We are now hiring a creative, innovative, independent thinker who aspires to high standards of excellence. This is an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a collaborative consulting engineering design practice.
What You Will Do:
You will have the opportunity to work on various projects for the built environment from schematic design through construction, while also helping manage clients and projects.
- Design cost-effective and safe structural systems for a variety of commercial and light industrial projects
- Provide technical and engineering direction for commercial architecture projects
- Develop creative solutions to move projects to completion
Why You Want to Work Here:
You could choose to work anywhere, so why this job? Because this position is different – the culture is the differentiator. Simply stated, this is a group of creative, high-performing people who like working together and believe that what we do makes a difference. Employees say that it is like working with a group of friends in a smaller office, while enjoying the advantages of working for a large firm. The culture isn’t the only thing that makes a difference, but it drives everything.
This position offers outstanding compensation, comprehensive benefits, a flexible PTO program, and a fun office environment. Whether it is delivering the best possible service to clients, or competing in an office-wide virtual reality competition, we welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
What You Will Need:
- 2-7 years of applicable experience with building structural systems
- A four-year degree in Civil Engineering, or related field
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering a plus
- Ability to maintain a strong working relationship with clients
- Revit and/or Tekla proficiency a plus
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Structural Engineer preferred, but not required