Tired of working on the same type of projects? Looking to broaden your project portfolio and have fun while doing so? Then read on!
We are hiring a Structural Designer for an exciting new role! Join an innovative consulting engineering firm with exciting projects underway for the built environment. Your focus will be on commercial building projects including warehouse, corporate, retail, hospitality, and more!
What You Will Do:
- The Structural Designer will provide production support for Structural Engineering building projects using Revit software. This includes preparing Revit structural models, engineering drawings of plans, cross sections, elevations, and details of building structures from rough sketches or general engineering design information
- Perform drafting assignments, requiring working knowledge of design/drafting standards, practices, and procedures
- Provide day-to-day project support and coordination of structural requirements
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with other BIM/CAD Technicians, Engineers, and Project Managers
- Coordinate technology-related activities related to the use of BIM
- Participate in the project-based BIM Strategy development for projects
- Coordinate the application of BIM technologies at the project level
- Provide BIM production support for Structural Engineering teams which includes project model setup, development of parametric families and parametric content, primary discipline project work, and deliverable setup (training provided)
- Ensure the BIM Model adheres to all internal and client specific goals and standards
What You Will Need:
- An Associate’s degree (or higher) in Design, Drafting, or BIM Technology
- Experience with structural systems for commercial building projects
- Revit proficient
Enhance your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and beyond. Apply now!