Staff Structural Engineer
Are you a Structural Engineer that enjoys working with different materials and a variety of commercial building types?
New opportunity now available for a Staff Structural Engineer! The Structural Engineer will work on vertical construction for the built environment. There is no redundancy in this role as each commercial architecture project is unique.
This is an ideal scenario for a Structural Engineer that understands how buildings go together. You will work with Senior Structural Engineers that will provide mentoring and tutelage to help you grow your skillset with projects including corporate, retail, industrial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, and more!
- Full time position
- Above market salary being offered
- Full benefits provided including paid time off, paid holidays, flexible hours, partial remote working (post COVID-19), matching 401k plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and more
- Management and leadership opportunities provided; even if you don’t have previous experience
- Gain experience on a wide variety of building project types
- Stability with a very strong backlog of work
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) required, Structural Engineer (S.E.) preferred
- 8-15 years of progressive experience as a structural engineer
- Capable of performing structural analysis and structural design of structural systems for a variety of buildings and materials using building codes
- Previous experience with buildings
- Revit proficient
Work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. If you are a Structural Engineer that would like to work on exciting projects within a casual consulting engineering culture that emphasizes balance, apply today!