Sr. Electrical Engineer
Your Employment Checklist:
- Opportunity to eventually lead and direct a small electrical engineering team
- Ability to work on exciting commercial building projects
- Flexible hours with remote working (VPN) options
- Fun team environment
If this checklist works for you, please read on!
AEC Resources is hiring a Sr. Electrical Engineer! You will have the ability to design electrical systems for commercial architecture projects. This role will entail design, engineering, and project management of building projects in a wide range of market sectors.
This is an opportunity to join an integrated Architecture and Engineering firm that is experiencing strong growth and has a very positive business outlook.
- Join an established company with multiple locations and a growing team
- Current projects include healthcare, housing, retail, education, manufacturing, education, civic, and more
- Very flexible hours provide a desirable work-life balance
- Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, matching 401k plan, and much more!
- Salary commensurate with experience: $90,000 – $130,000 per year
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering degree, or graduate degree
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Knowledge of power, lighting, and special systems for building projects
- 10+ years of progressive experience as an Electrical Engineer for commercial buildings