Senior Truss Designer
Do you have 5+ years of experience designing trusses? If so, we have a new opportunity for a Senior Truss Designer!
Now hiring a Senior Truss Designer for commercial building projects! This is an opportunity to join a 50-year old company with 300+ employees that specializes in multifamily, commercial, senior housing, and student housing.
The Truss Designer will design placement plans and components for multifamily housing and commercial buildings utilizing MiTek, Alpine, or another truss design software programs.
In addition to truss design, your knowledge and experience will be instrumental in opening a new truss manufacturing facility. You can help to establish sample jobs, plate and lumber purchasing protocols, cut reports, and other processes and procedures for a brand-new facility!
What the Senior Truss Designer Position Offers You:
- You can define processes and procedures to launch a new manufacturing facility
- Cash bonuses of up to 10% are offered annually
- Profit sharing bonuses up to 10% annually
- Flexible hours with a fun team atmosphere
The Senior Truss Designer position is a fulltime role accompanied by outstanding compensation and a complete benefit package including health insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, and much more!
Background Profile of the Truss Designer:
- 5+ years of experience in a truss designer position
- Certificate or Degree in construction, architecture, engineering or similar
- Understanding of construction techniques, submittals, RFIs, and production files
- Software experience with MiTek and/or AutoCAD
- Strong ability to read and comprehend architecture and structural plans
- Experience with multifamily housing projects a plus
We are actively interviewing candidates for the Senior Truss Designer position, so submit your resume today!