Senior Structural Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to perform project engineering, and assume a leadership position within a mid-sized consulting engineering firm.
Are you a Structural Engineer with five or more years of experience? Are you interested in learning the business of engineering? If yes, please continue reading!
This is a rare opportunity to receive mentoring as an engineer, and also be groomed for business operations. You will grow and advance as a senior level Structural Project Engineer, as well as gain experience in the management of business operations. Due to current leadership transitions, a unique opportunity exists for an entrepreneurial-minded structural engineer!
- Freedom to approach projects how you see fit
- Gain exposure to the business of engineering
- Grow and develop as a Senior Structural Engineer
- Be part of diverse projects across the USA
What This Position Offers You:
- A very desirable workplace culture where the average employee tenure is 10+ years
- An opportunity for rapid advancement
- Benefit from flexible hours, free parking, site visits, mentoring, new office space, free sporting events, volunteering opportunities, and more
- Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more!
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, with a Structural or Civil emphasis
- 5-20+ years of professional experience as a structural engineer
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) or ability to become a PE
- Knowledge of Revit, SDS2, Tekla, RISA
- Previous experience with commercial buildings a plus
- A desire to manage and develop client relationships