Senior Project Architect
Are you a Project Architect that enjoys designing learning environments for the benefit of future generations?
AEC Resources has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Architect! The Project Architect role will focus on educational projects nationwide. You will be involved with all projects phases of exciting projects from schematic design through construction administration.
- Extremely flexible hours offered
- Impact the youth by designing schools that motivate and inspire
- Contribute to a 20+ year company history with approximately 100 employees
- You can decide when to work remotely with extremely flexible hours
- Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and much more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
- 5 – 20+ years of professional architecture experience
- Proficient with Revit software
- Ability to create a complete set of commercial architecture drawings
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required
- Previous experience with K-12 educational facilities desired