Senior Project Architect
Are you an Architect with experience working on hospitality projects? Are you interested in creating a high impact within a growing, highly awarded, specialized design studio? If yes- read on!
We are hiring a Senior Project Architect to join our international design firm that is consistently ranked as one of the top hospitality and hotel designers worldwide! This is an opportunity to join a team that is known industry-wide for high-quality hospitality design.
You will have the ability to lead five-star resort and hotel projects around the world! You will be granted the autonomy to create designs, manage clients, lead a small team, and produce luxury hospitality projects. These are design-driven projects that emphasize the user experience.
What This Senior Architect Position Offers You:
- Salary: up to $140,000+
- Health insurance paid in full by the firm, matching 401(k), paid vacation, paid time off, paid holidays, all insurances including life/disability/dental, regular cash bonuses
- Be part of a renowned, collaborative design studio with projects that will build your resume and portfolio with world-class hospitality designs
The Senior Project Architect will join an established full-service architecture design firm with a 40-year track record in luxury hospitality design and a strong backlog. You will join the best, learn from the best, and be given opportunities to contribute to processes and procedures within a highly awarded design studio.
- You will be given the ability to work directly with clients
- You will be granted the power to lead projects and determine how to best do so
- Advancement into higher roles available
- Partnership options within the firm available
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
- Licensed Architect (AIA) with 10+ years of progressive architecture experience
- Previous experience leading projects from beginning to end
- Strong Revit software user
- A passion for designing innovative hotels and resorts worldwide
We are looking forward to showing you how people experience and engage with our award-winning hospitality environments. Apply today!