Senior Project Architect
If you are a Senior Project Architect with 7+ years of experience helping projects thrive while satisfying the needs of your clients, we would love to meet you!
We are seeking a team leader, technical expert, mentor, and client champion. In this unique role the Sr. Project Architect will also manage projects within a team regionally known for excellence in their work. You will oversee the entire design process and manage the deliverable for small commercial architecture projects in various sectors.
The ideal candidate will enjoy collaboration, have strong technical skills, and be eager for opportunities to grow. Join a firm with projects across the southeast Minnesota region.
- Licensed Architect in Minnesota
- 7-25+ years of professional architecture experience
- Knowledge of Contract Documents and Specifications
- Ability to design and manage small commercial architecture projects
- Proficient with AutoCAD software. Revit a plus
- Degree in Architecture
This position is accompanied with a base salary of $70,000-$90,000. Benefits include paid continuing education, paid time off, matching 401k plan, health/vision/dental insurance, and more! We prefer candidates local to Rochester, MN.