Senior Project Architect
If you are a Senior Project Architect with 10+ years of experience helping projects thrive while satisfying the needs of your clients, please read on!
During these challenging times we are seeking a team leader, technical expert, mentor, and client champion. In this unique role the Sr. Project Architect will help manage projects within a team regionally known for excellence in work. You will oversee the entire design process and manage the deliverable for commercial architecture projects in various sectors.
- Become part of a collaborative, team-based design process for commercial architecture projects
- Influence the design and be instrumental in the production of the deliverable
- Become an integral team member mentoring others and delivering accurate drawing sets
- Enter the ranks of team leadership internally and with consultants
The ideal candidate will enjoy collaboration, have strong technical skills, and be eager for opportunities to grow. This is your opportunity to join a firm with projects across the Midwest region.
- 10-25+ years of professional architecture experience
- Ability to lead small teams through commercial architecture projects
- Knowledge of Contract Documents and Specifications
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD software
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Licensure preferred
We are hiring now – apply today! Initial interviews will be conducted online. Once hired, there will be a brief onboarding period, then work will be remote most of the time.