Senior Interior Designer
We are hiring a Senior Interior Designer to design experiences across a wide variety of projects- from traditional projects to custom niche designs.
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Interior Designer to join a cross-functional and highly collaborative team that works on standalone projects that create a positive user experience for hospitality, corporate, and retail projects. The bulk of the work is unique, design-driven restaurant and hotel projects.
This Interior Designer Position:
The Senior Interior Designer should have an ability to create conceptual designs that bring ideas to life and tell a story that will impact the end users’ experience. Your graphic design and visualization skills will help to deliver creative, aesthetically pleasing designs for the boutique hospitality projects. Helping to lead the design, oversee a team, and deliver the project will build your resume and enhance your career!
About the Senior Interior Designer:
- 10-20 years of experience as an Interior Designer
- NCIDQ preferred
- Experience with hospitality projects preferred
- You have design sense and the ability to create conceptual designs
- You can combine consumer experiences and design to bring spaces to life
- Foundational knowledge of FF&E and interior materials
- Ability to collaborate with architects and fellow interior designers
- Can oversee the production of construction documents
- Communication skills to present concepts and collaborate with a team
- Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Revit
This is a position with advancement into a Creative Lead and Director level roles! You will receive outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. More importantly, now you can join a highly recognized Minneapolis-based interior design studio with a reputation for high-quality work and unique projects!