Senior Electrical Engineer – Building Systems
We are hiring a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on commercial building projects. If you have experience with power, lighting, and building electrical systems – read on!
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on exciting building construction projects across the country! You can contribute to power, systems, and lighting design for buildings in a variety of markets. You will enjoy designing building electrical systems within an integrated team of architects and engineers while assuming a leadership role on a variety of the region’s most exciting and high-profile projects.
- You will become the electrical Team Lead for a national architecture and engineering firm
- A broad portfolio of project types equates to stability and drastically eliminates risk of layoff
- Electrical engineering (power, lighting, systems, and low voltage) for the built environment including healthcare, education, civic, retail, manufacturing and more
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from design through construction
- Leadership role with tremendous growth potential
This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) required
- 10+ years of experience with power, systems, and lighting for commercial building projects
- Experience leading engineering design for electrical building services and power distribution from concept to completion
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- Basic proficiency with Revit software
If you are interested in joining a growing AE firm providing flexible hours and a desirable work-life balance, apply today! This is a full time position with outstanding compensation and benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more.