Senior Electrical Engineer
Your Employment Checklist:
- Work on a wide variety of commercial building projects with an industry leader
- Flexible hours with the option to work fully remote or in the office
- Outstanding compensation plan with tremendous pay and bonuses
- Strong culture and a fun team environment
If this sounds interesting, please read on!
We are hiring a Senior Electrical Engineer to join one of the region’s premier consulting engineering firms! During these exciting times of growth and expansion, there is an opportunity available for a Sr. Electrical Engineer to become part of a team that plans, designs, and documents inspiring electrical engineering projects in a wide variety of commercial building market sectors.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide power, lighting, and systems design for commercial building projects. This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by outstanding pay, benefits, bonuses, profit sharing and an employee stock ownership program.
What The Senior Electrical Engineer Position Offers You:
- Join one of the area’s premier consulting engineering firms
- The company is 100+ people and has been in business since 1940. Business is stable and they are growing!
- Projects include retail, corporate, healthcare, education, and other commercial market sectors
- It is a direct-hire, long term position with individualized growth plans
- This firm’s backlog is strong, with no slowdown in sight
- They provide very flexible hours with the option to work fully remotely or in the office- your choice!
- You are given bonuses, continuing education is paid for, there is a profit sharing cash bonus each year, and the option to participate in an ESOP
Join a widely recognized market leader in the electrical engineering field that has been operating successfully for six decades with very cool projects throughout the country.
About The Senior Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering degree, or graduate degree
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Knowledge of power, lighting, and special systems for building projects
- 10+ years of progressive experience as an Electrical Engineer for commercial buildings
Apply today to learn more!