Senior Architectural CAD Technician
Now hiring a Senior Architectural CAD Technician! The Architecture Technicians are recognized as the backbone of success within this multi-discipline firm.
The Senior Architectural CAD Technician will work on architectural projects of distinction. Gain experience in stable market sectors including housing and healthcare. In this full time position you will have the opportunity to create project deliverables as part of a team in a studio environment.
- Prepare architectural drawings for all phases of project development
- Leverage design software to further design and generate the documentation
- Work collaboratively with the other Technicians, Interns, Project Architects, Designers, and Project Managers to support each project’s initiatives
The Senior Architectural CAD Technician will receive and outstanding wage, full benefit package, bonuses, and support for your professional growth.
Remote working will be available now and post-COVID. Initial interviews will be conducted online.
- Two or four-year degree in Architecture or related field
- 5-20 years of progressive architectural drafting experience
- General knowledge of design development and construction documentation
- Proficiency with Revit software