Are you an Architectural Technician/Designer that enjoys designing learning environments that benefit future generations?
New opportunity now available for an Architectural Revit Technician! The Technician role will focus on drafting and modeling for educational projects nationwide. You will be involved with multiple project phases of exciting schools from design development through construction documentation.
- 100% Remote position! Work from anywhere!
- Impact the youth by designing schools that motivate and inspire
- Join an established company with a 20-year company and 100+ employees
- Fulltime position
- Associates degree in drafting, Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
- 1+ years of professional architecture experience
- Proficient with Revit software
- Previous experience with K-12 educational facilities is a plus
- Ability to create commercial architecture working drawings
- Desire to work fully remote from anywhere in the world