Revit Technician – Architecture (100% Remote)
Are you an Architectural Revit Technician that has five or more years of professional experience? Are you interested in joining a team where everyone works fully remotely- all of the time?
We are hiring a Revit Technician for a fulltime opportunity! This is your opportunity to be part of fun projects and work with a remote team of architectural professionals. As a fulltime position, you will be furnished with home office equipment, a generous salary, and a comprehensive benefit package included bonuses, 401k, all insurances, and paid time off.
- Work fully remotely to use Revit on hospitality projects
- Join an architecture firm with a 25-year history and three offices nationally
- Be part of a team that is growing doing exciting projects
Your focus on hospitality projects means that you will be working on hotels, resorts, and restaurant projects across the country! Join a talented team of Architects, Designers, Project Managers and Technicians within a nationally celebrated hospitality-focused firm that offers architectural, engineering, and interior design services.
- Salary: $70,000 – $95,000
- Bonuses, All insurances, paid vacation
- Your Health insurance is paid for in full by the company
Candidates that have hotel experience, prototype or repeat client work, strong Revit skills, and an ability to create accurate working drawings are encouraged to apply!
- Degree in architecture, architectural technology/drafting, or related
- 5-20+ years of progressive technical architectural production experience
- 3+ years of professional experience using Revit for design development and construction documents
- Experience with hotels, restaurants, resorts, or entertainment venues a plus
We are actively hiring and look forward to receiving your application. Apply to this position today, and interview next week!