Would you enjoy designing custom homes? Are you interested in working on both single-family custom homes and multifamily projects?
New opportunity available for a Residential Designer! We are hiring a Residential Designers for new construction, high-end residential projects. Join a 20-year-old residential design firm that is the recipient of many design and construction awards.
You be involved with design and production of residential projects. You will also be able to run smaller custom home projects. In addition to single family projects, you will also gain experience with multifamily housing, and the occasional light commercial project.
What You Will Do:
- Advance existing designs from Senior Designers
- Showcase your design talents by creating unique designs of your own
- Gain exposure to project management by running smaller projects of your own
- Utilize Revit to create drawings for all project phases including construction documents
What This Position Offers You:
- A fulltime position with flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Work with custom home designs where every home is different
- The ability to work on all phases of single family and multifamily residential projects
- Mentoring provided from awarded and very experienced home designers
- Learn all aspects of residential design and construction through training and coaching for your personal professional development
- 2-6 years of professional architecture drafting experience for a company
- Associates degree in architectural drafting, bachelor’s degree in architecture, or similar
- Proficiency with Revit software required
- A strong understanding of construction documents
- Previous residential project experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and a progressive work history