Quality Control Specialist – Residential
Highly prestigious full-services home design firm located in the Twin Cities hiring a residential Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QAQC) Specialist. This single-family residential firm has an unparalleled reputation for its culture, award-winning homes, and complete customer satisfaction.
- Recognized as a premier full service single family home design firm providing custom homes designs, remodeling services, stock house plans, and luxury home design
- Projects are frequently featured on the Parade of Homes
- Recipient of many design awards
- An experienced team of design experts
What You Will Do:
- The QA/QC Specialist will review house plans for design standards, code compliance, state regulations, and local ordinances
- Identify inadequacies or plan defects in single-family home projects
- Perform simple calculations for the sizing of building structural members
- 5+ years of experience with single-family residential design/construction
- Ability to read blueprints, construction documents, specifications, and technical drawings
- Familiarity with code compliance
- Experience with, or willingness to learn structural calculations for sizing headers
- AutoCAD or Revit experience a plus
This is a full-time, long-term position! Applicants with experience working for a residential architecture firm or a home builder will be given strong consideration.