Project Manager / Senior Project Architect
Are you a licensed Architect that has experience leading multifamily housing projects?
We are hiring a Project Manager or Senior Project Architect to join an established architecture firm in Bloomington, MN. The firm itself focuses on multi-family housing, single family residential, and the occasional light commercial projects.
In this role you be dedicated to the multifamily housing sector and will begin by creating the design for and leading a 140-unit multifamily project- from start to finish.
You will be provided a wonderful work atmosphere with a team to support you, and state-of-the-art hardware and software.
- Have the freedom to create the project designs
- Lead the project by doing architecture and managing the project budget, schedule, and deliverables
- Mentor a small team that will be dedicated to you
- Leverage state of the art hardware and software with technical specialists on staff
This design firm that will consider offering partnership in the company, making you an Owner. You will have the opportunity to be your own boss and grow your own business! This is an opportunity to transition from being an employee susceptible to layoffs, to an Owner controlling your destiny and career trajectory.
- Licensed Architect in Minnesota
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture is required. Master of Architecture degree preferred
- Experience with large multi-family housing projects
- Revit proficiency required
- Experience leading a team from conceptual design through construction administration