Project Manager – Commercial Architecture
As an architecture Project Manager, you will enjoy managing all phases of the project lifecycle for commercial building projects. Duties will include managing project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up.
The Project Manager for commercial architecture projects will work collaboratively with a small architecture team to ensure that all projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Involvement with Budget, Schedule, and Quality
- Commitment to effective communication, quality control and project delivery
- Effectively manage agreement, scope and project participant alignment
- Monitor design service, align owner expectations, and collaborate with construction team
This is an immediate opportunity for an architectural manager / doer to join a mid-sized Twin Cities architecture firm has been operating successfully for 40+ years. Projects will include public, government, and civic design. Current projects range in size from $20M – $50M and there are new projects in the backlog!
What You Will Need:
- 15+ years of progressive experience with commercial architecture firms
- Professional architectural registration
- Experience managing projects from programming through construction administration
- Experience with projects that are publicly bid is helpful
- Proficient with Revit
- Knowledge of specifications a plus