Project Manager (Architecture / Housing)
Here is your opportunity to join an international design firm that has been consistently ranked as top architecture firm for over sixty years! As an architectural Project Manager, you will manage all phases of the project lifecycle, including project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up. This Project Manager role will work collaboratively with their team to ensure that multifamily housing projects, including urban infill, are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Involvement in proposals, definition of deliverables, schedules, and fees
- Manage, guide, and lead an internal team and your assigned projects
- Monitor team performance, and update project schedules as needed
- Collaboration with Clients, the Studio Leaders, and Operations Leaders
What This Project Manager Position Offers You:
- A direct-hire, full-time, long-term position
- Receive a comprehensive benefit package in addition to the salary which includes health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, 401K plan, and much more
- A company culture that fosters collaboration and provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Join a design-oriented team that has fun throughout the day- with a very favorable long-term outlook!
- Company operating successfully for over 60 years
- Offers architecture, interior design, brand design, landscape design, and urban design
- 300+ employees firm wide
- Multiple offices nationwide and internationally
- Recipient of numerous national design awards
What You Will Need:
- Professional Registration required. Must be a Licensed Architect.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Lead for housing projects
- The ability to coordinate the architecture design process with the various disciplines
- Demonstrated experience leading the design and technical staff, overall project management of commercial architecture projects, and client relations