Project Manager – Architecture
Are you an architectural Project Manager that has experience with government projects? If yes, read on!
AEC Resources is hiring a Project Manager on behalf of a national award-winning architecture and interiors firm! The Project Manager will have the opportunity to manage a wide variety of civic projects including government offices, warehouses, and housing. Your experience as a Project Manager means that you will have an impact on innovation, creativity, and the well-being of the people that use your built environments.
This integral role will have the ability to work on government projects throughout the world! You can use your design and leadership skills to make a corporate mission translate into a beautiful workplace. Benefit from a healthy studio that is stable and growing – and recession proof.
- Lead your projects through all design phases
- Maintain relationships with internal and external project stakeholders
- Support and lead project delivery with adherence to schedules and budgets
- Have the opportunity to work on multiple projects worldwide
- Share your knowledge and passion of creative design with a passionate team
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional experience managing architecture projects
- Prior experience with government projects is preferred, but not required
- Licensed Architect and NCARB preferred
- The ability to lead a team and manage stakeholder relations
- Technical Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Revit