Join a growing Minneapolis Architecture firm with this new position! As a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of architecture projects. The Project Manager will create and implement strategic plans that ensure each projects’ success, and work as part of a team to manage all aspects of small and medium commercial architecture projects.
- Delegate work to design and production staff
- Manage the budget and timeline while adhering to company standards and client expectations
- Perform comprehensive and detailed code analysis
- Act as a primary client liaison to manage the communication, schedule, budget and scope of work
- Responsible for finished plans, specifications, and approval of materials and construction
- Coordination of all project activities including administrative and technical
- Prepare proposals and contracts, estimate fees, invoicing, etc…
What This Position Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Commitment to professional growth
- Fun, fast-paced projects
- Option to work remote or in office
- Extremely flexible hours
- Health insurance, profit sharing, 401k match, and more!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of overall architectural experience, with 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing a project team
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required
We are hiring the Project Manager immediately! Apply today!