As an architecture Project Manager, you will enjoy managing all phases of the project lifecycle for commercial building projects. Duties will include managing project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up.
The Project Manager for commercial architecture projects will work collaboratively with a small architecture team to ensure that all projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Focused on Budget, Schedule, and Quality
- Commitment to effective communication, quality control and project delivery
- Effectively manage agreement, scope and project participant alignment
- Monitor design service, align owner expectations, and collaborate on construction team
This is an immediate opportunity for a manager / doer to join a mid-sized Twin Cities architecture firm has been operating successfully for 40+ years. Projects will include public, government, and civic design.
Current projects range in size from $20M – $50M and there is plenty of work for stable employment through 2021.
What You Will Need:
- 15+ years of progressive experience with commercial architecture firms
- Professional architectural registration
- Experience managing projects from programming through construction administration
- Experience with projects that are publicly bid is helpful
- Proficient with Revit
- Knowledge of specifications a plus