Here is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a mid-size architecture firm in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area. As a Project Manager, you will manage all phases of the project lifecycle, including project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up. This position will work collaboratively with their team to ensure that all projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Focused on Budget, Schedule, and Quality
- Commitment to effective communication, quality control and project delivery
- Effectively manage agreement, scope, and project participant alignment
- Monitor design service, align owner expectations, and collaborate on construction team
What You Will Need:
- Ten or more years of progressive experience in an architecture firm
- Professional architectural registration is required
- Experience managing numerous projects from programming through construction administration
- Experience with civic projects that are publicly bid (fire stations, police stations, jails, courthouses, government centers, city centers, etc)
- Basic proficiency with Revit software
- Knowledge of specifications writing a plus
- Excellent communication and time management skills
If you are adept at delivering complete, coordinated, code compliant quality civic architecture projects on time and within budget, we’d love to hear from you.