As an architecture Project Manager, you will manage all phases of the project lifecycle for commercial building projects. Duties will include managing project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up.
The Project Manager will work collaboratively with a small architecture team to ensure that all projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Focused on budget, schedule, and quality
- Commitment to effective communication, quality control, and project delivery
- Effectively manage agreement, scope, and project participant alignment
- Monitor design service, align owner expectations, and collaborate with construction team
This is an immediate opportunity for a manager / doer to join a mid-sized Twin Cities architecture firm has been operating successfully for over 40 years. Project focus includes government and civic design including public facilities.
Current projects range in size from $20M – $50M and there is plenty of work for stable employment through 2020 and beyond.
What You Will Need:
- 10-25+ years of progressive experience with commercial architecture firms
- Professional architectural registration, or close to becoming licensed
- Experience managing projects from programming through construction administration
- Experience with projects that are publicly bid
- Proficient with Revit
- Knowledge of specifications writing helpful