Project Coordinator – Construction
Would you enjoy an administrative assistant position within the commercial construction industry? Are you seeking an opportunity to join an established company with tremendous benefits? If yes- please read on!
We are now hiring a construction Project Coordinator! In this fulltime role you will assist with the administrative tasks needed for successful construction of commercial building projects.
What The Project Coordinator Position Offers You:
- The opportunity to join a small and tight knit company that has a 20-year track record of results
- A direct hire, fulltime, long-term position with room to advance professionally
- A tremendous compensation package including full benefits like health insurance, an individual retirement account (IRA) with a company match, paid time off, and much more
- Flexible hours, benefits, and a wage of $25-$30 /hr.
What You Will Do:
The construction Project Coordinator will provide general administrative support, collaborate with project stakeholders, and serve as a key team member for the successful completion of commercial construction projects in the corporate office, retail, healthcare, and industrial market sectors.
- Leverage tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and construction management software
- Prepare and administer documents
- Track project costs and invoicing
- Update reports and databases
- 1+ years of professional experience as a Project Coordinator or Administrative Assistant
- Secondary education preferred, but not required with equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Familiarity with, or interest in, commercial construction projects
- Basic computer proficiency
Apply today! We look forward to speaking with you.