Project Coordinator-CMS Construction
Would you enjoy a rewarding and dynamic administration position at a growing construction firm? Are you looking for a stable job with tremendous benefits? If yes—read on!
This fulltime role as a Project Coordinator will assist with the administrative tasks needed for successful commercial construction building projects.
What The Project Coordinator Position Offers You:
- The opportunity to join a company that has a 20-year track record of results
- Work with a small, friendly and supportive team
- A direct hire, fulltime, long-term position with room to advance professionally
- A tremendous compensation package including full benefits like health insurance, an individual retirement account (IRA) with a company match, paid time off, and much more
- Flexible hours, benefits and a wage of $22-$28 /hr.
What You Will Do:
The construction Project Coordinator will provide general administrative support, collaborate with project stakeholders, and serve as a key team member for the successful completion of commercial construction projects in the corporate office, retail, healthcare, and industrial market sectors.
- Leverage tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and construction management software
- Prepare and administer documents for internal and external clients
- Track project costs and invoicing
- Update reporting on company database
- 1+ years of professional experience as a Project Coordinator or Administrative Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Secondary education preferred, but not required with equivalent experience
- Familiarity with, or interest in, commercial construction projects
- Experience in customer service or similar position
Apply today! We look forward to speaking with you.