Due to continued growth and an expanding national presence, we are now hiring an Architectural Job Captain! Would you like to refine your skills with conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and construction documents?
The Job Captain will join a thriving and successful architecture, planning, and interior design firm in this permanent role. There will be opportunities to participate in design, and you can be involved with all areas of the architecture practice.
- Receive challenge, recognition, and personal visibility while producing architectural documents
- Leverage the latest software including Revit and AutoCAD Architecture
- Receive mentoring for the design and technical support for various project sizes and types
You will be part of a team that delivers innovation and creativity in all architectural designs, making them unique and elegant. All projects are supported with experienced teams, using a strong design foundation.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related
- 2 – 10 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, and construction techniques
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation
- Proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and SketchUp and other 3D modeling software a plus
- LEED accreditation a plus