Project Architect / Project Manager
Are you a Project Architect that enjoys running your projects from start to finish? Do you have experience with multifamily projects?
We are hiring a Project Architect to take multi-family housing projects from a vision to construction administration. The Project Architect will also serve as a Project Manager and will have the power to oversee projects from beginning to end- most often individually, other times as the leader of a small team. You can complete the design, create the documentation, and dictate what happens when to ensure your projects’ success. You are your own boss and running your own projects.
What the Project Architect Will Do:
- Collaborate with the internal team for planning and coordination purposes
- Take a prototype or past project and use it as the starting point for the new multifamily project requirements
- Produce the concept, schematic design, design development, and working drawings
- Create your daily and weekly plan as you see fit
- You will be in full control of your projects schedule and success!
What the Project Architect Position Offers You:
- The ability to be your own boss! Run your projects from beginning to end
- Outstanding compensation ($85,000 – $95,000), full benefits package, multiple annual bonuses
- An opportunity to work within the recession-proof senior living housing sector
- Join a market leading company that is growing and will provide stable, long-term employment
- Witness your projects being built and your vision realized
- Bachelor of Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- 5-20+ years of progressive, professional architectural experience
- NCARB, licensed architect preferred
- Strong technical skills and the ability to create construction documents
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
- Experience with multifamily housing or senior living projects preferred