Project Architect III
AEC Resources has an immediate opening for a Project Architect III. The Project Architect role is a leadership position involving all phases of architectural design and project management.
If you are an Architect that is inspired by designing, producing, and managing commercial architecture projects from inception to completion, this position may be your next career step. This is a dynamic role that will include duties of being a Project Architect and a Project Manager.
- Projects include new construction and renovations
- Lead the projects’ budget, schedule, architecture team, consultants, QAQC
- Become a member of a growing team, and enjoy a flat hierarchy
- Work remotely 100% of the time if desired (telecommute) and enjoy extremely flexible hours
- Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and much more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
- 10 – 20+ years of professional architecture experience
- Proficient with Revit software
- Ability to create a complete set of commercial architecture drawings, lead internal and external teams, and manage client relations
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required