Exciting new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an international design studio! While many other firms’ projects are still on hold due to COVID-19, and layoffs/furloughs are unfortunately occurring, this is a stable position within a stable studio and market sector.
If you are seeking professional stability during these uncertain times, accompanied by long-term growth potential, this position can provide you both. You will not be affected by layoffs or reduced hours.
- Join a growing studio with a favorable short-term and long-term outlook
- Structured mentoring plan to prepare you for internal advancement
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely (now and post COVID-19)
Become an integral team member within a recognized leader in the healthcare sector. The Project Architect will provide leadership in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specifications and construction administration. Join a team that has been the recipient of many national healthcare design awards.
- Contribute to the design of select projects including hospitals, clinics, and specialized medical facilities
- The Project Architect will work alongside the Project Manager to lead a project team through the design and preparation of the project documentation
- Assist in preparing design presentations including modeling and renderings
- Organize and direct the project team while mentoring younger staff
- Provide support the Project Designers and help execute the design intent
- Deliver beautiful designs
- Architectural degree from an accredited university
- 8-25 years of progressive architectural experience
- Licensed Architect
- Proficiency with Revit software
This is a direct-hire, long-term position. Apply today!