Do you enjoy a working on multifamily housing projects? Are you partial to working on the developer side of the industry?
We have an immediate need for a Project Architect with multi-family project experience, and a knack for design and design leadership. This particular position is with a property development and management company in Minneapolis, MN.
In this fulltime, direct hire position the Project Architect will be involved with multifamily housing, senior living, or assisted living projects. You will have the ability to lead a small team consisting of Architectural Interns, a Designer, and Technicians to produce designs and working drawings for new construction and tenant improvement projects.
The Project Architect position is accompanied by outstanding compensation and full benefit package including remote working options, health insurance, paid time off, matching 401k plan, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Review designs and project documents to make corrections
- Monitor the design progression
- Help to maintain project schedule and budget
- Evaluate team members and provide mentoring when applicable
- Leverage Revit software, along with some use of AutoCAD
- Applicants for the Project Architect role should have a degree from an accredited university
- 5-15+ years of professional architectural drafting/design experience
- Licensed Architect
- Experience with Revit
- Knowledge of Contract Documents and Specifications
- Multi-family, Assisted Living, Mixed Use, or Senior Living project experience helpful