This is an opportunity for a Project Architect to join an international design firm consistently ranked as one of the top hospitality designers!
Are you a licensed Architect with 10+ years of experience? Have you led architecture projects from start to finish? If yes – please read on!
Now hiring a Project Architect to join a team that is known for high-quality hospitality design. You will have the ability to contribute to five-star resort and hotel projects around the world! We are seeking a Project Architect that is passionate about design-driven projects.
- Salary: up to $140,000
- Health insurance paid in full by the firm, matching 401(k), paid vacation, paid time off, paid holidays, all insurances, bonuses
- Be part of a collaborative, team-based studio design process to deliver world-class hospitality designs
What This Company Offers You:
The Project Architect will join an established and growing architecture design firm with a 40-year track record in luxury hospitality design. You will join the best, learn through osmosis, and be given a voice to help refine processes and procedures within a highly awarded team.
- Ability to work directly with clients
- You will be granted the autonomy to lead projects and determine how to best do so
- Advancement into higher roles
- Partnership options within the firm
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
- Licensed Architect (AIA) with 10+ years of progressive architecture experience
- Previous experience leading projects from beginning to end
- Strong Revit software user
- A passion for designing innovative hotels and resorts worldwide
We are looking forward to showing you how people experience and engage with our award-winning hospitality environments. Apply today!