Are you a Project Architect that would like to work in a highly-awarded healthcare design studio? Would you like to have the option of moving between design studios to gain project exposure in a variety of sectors?
We are now hiring a Project Architect to start in the Healthcare Studio! Join a team that offers complete architectural design, interior design, planning, and sustainable design services. This Project Architect role is within a healthcare studio where you will have the ability to work on unique healthcare projects nationwide including hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, and more!
This position is ideal for a Project Architect ready to receive a fast-track to project leadership, management, and other professional advancement opportunities.
- Contribute to the delivery of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and medical facilities. Other studio project types include commercial, housing, academic, and industrial
- Receive outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including multiple annual scheduled bonuses, employee stock ownership program (ESOP), health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, 401K contributions, and more!
- Join a team that has been thriving for 40+ years
Background Profile of the Project Architect:
- Architectural degree from an accredited college
- Professional registration (licensed Architect) or working towards licensure
- 5+ years of progressive architectural experience
- Previous healthcare project experience preferred
- Proficiency with Revit software, AutoCAD experience a plus