This is a new opportunity for a Project Architect to work as part of a team, and also run your own projects and be your own boss!
We are hiring a Project Architect with strong technical skills to take multi-family housing projects from a vision to construction administration. You will have the power to oversee projects from beginning to end- most often individually, other times as the leader of a small team. You can complete the design, create the documentation, and dictate what happens when to ensure your projects’ success.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the internal team for planning and coordination purposes
- Take a prototype or past project and use it as the starting point for the new project requirements
- Produce the concept, schematic design, design development, and working drawings
- Create your daily and weekly plan as you see fit
- You will be in full control of your projects schedule and success!
What This Position Offers You:
- The ability to be your own boss! Run your projects from beginning to end
- Outstanding compensation ($85,000 – $95,000), full benefits package, multiple bonuses
- An opportunity to work within the growing senior living housing sector
- Join a market leading company that is growing and will provide stable, long-term employment
- Witness your projects being built and your vision realized
- Bachelor of Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- 5-20+ years of progressive, professional architectural experience
- Strong technical skills and the ability to create construction documents
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
- Experience with multifamily housing or senior living projects preferred
- Professional architectural registration preferred, or in the process of becoming a licensed architect