Mechanical Engineer – HVAC & Plumbing
We are hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work on commercial building projects. If you have experience with HVAC and plumbing for commercial building systems – please read on!
Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work on exciting building construction projects across the country! You will be groomed to lead the mechanical engineering team while working on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing, and mechanical systems for buildings in a variety of markets. You will enjoy designing building mechanical systems within an integrated team of architects and engineers while assuming a leadership role within the Mechanical department.
- You will become the mechanical Team Lead for a national architecture and engineering firm with a small mechanical engineering team
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from design through construction
- Leadership role with tremendous growth potential
- A broad portfolio of project types equates to stability and drastically eliminates risk of layoff
- Mechanical engineering including HVAC and plumbing for the built environment including projects in healthcare, education, civic, retail, manufacturing and more
This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied with substantial individual mentoring from the current Senior Mechanical engineer, professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) or soon to be registered
- 5+ years of experience with plumbing, mechanical, air conditioning, ventilating, and heating for commercial building projects
- Experience leading engineering design from concept to completion for building mechanical systems
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- Basic proficiency with Revit software
If you are interested in joining a growing AE firm providing flexible hours and a desirable work-life balance, apply today! This is a full-time position with outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more.