Mechanical Designer – HVAC and Plumbing
Brand new opportunity available for a Mechanical Designer! If you are a Mechanical Designer with experience working on commercial buildings- read on!
We are hiring a Mechanical Designer for HVAC and plumbing/piping. This is a fulltime position can be fully remote and is within a multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm delivering commercial and industrial projects. This is an opportunity to become a member of an integrated architecture, mechanical, structural, civil, and electrical engineering firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry.
The Mechanical Designer will have the ability to work on commercial building projects in a variety of market sectors. You will join a fun atmosphere while providing HVAC and Piping designs and drafting. In this role you will practice coordination, problem resolution, quality control, job tracking, and job communication.
This is a stable, full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- A fully remote, fulltime, long-term position with outstanding salary + benefits
- Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
- Benefit from remote working options, flexible hours, free parking (if you choose to work onsite), numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
- This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including AutoCAD and Revit
- Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
What You Should Have:
- A Technical degree in a related field – including architecture, construction, or engineering
- 1+ years of experience in a mechanical engineering designing/drafting role with commercial buildings
- Experience preparing mechanical drawings for HVAC and pluming/piping
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit software