Brand new opportunity available for a Mechanical Designer!
We are hiring a Mechanical Designer for HVAC and plumbing/piping. This is a fulltime position within a multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm delivering a wide range of commercial building projects. This is an opportunity to become a member of a leading consulting engineering firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry.
The Mechanical Designer will have the ability to work on commercial building projects in a variety of market sectors. You will join a fun atmosphere while providing HVAC and Piping designs and drafting. In this role you will practice coordination, problem resolution, quality control, job tracking, and job communication.
This is a stable, full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
- Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
- Benefit from remote working options, flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
- This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
- Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including AutoCAD and Revit
- Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
What You Should Have:
- A Technical degree in a related field – including architecture, construction, or engineering
- 1+ years of experience in a mechanical engineering designing/drafting role with commercial buildings
- Experience preparing mechanical drawings for HVAC and pluming/piping
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit software