Lead Residential Designer – Custom Home Designer
Would you enjoy designing high-end custom homes? Are you passionate about positively affecting lives through beautiful and functional home designs? If this sounds like you – please read on!
AEC Resources is hiring a Lead Residential Designer for custom single-family homes that will be built locally. No two projects will be alike, and every home will be as inspiring as it is aesthetically beautiful. In addition to brand new homes, you will also be involved in remodels and additions.
This is your opportunity to join a residential home design firm with an unparalleled reputation for its unique projects, high-end quality, and complete customer satisfaction. This team has been awarded on local, regional, and national levels. Now you can join a residential design team whose reputation in the industry will build your skillset and your personal brand.
What This Job Offers You:
- A fulltime, long-term position with outstanding salary and full benefits including profit sharing and a matching 401K
- Collaborate on home projects, which includes client interaction, programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- The ability to work on a variety of highly visible, top notch residential projects
- Be mentored in all aspects of residential design and construction from tenured design winners
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Drafting, or related field
- 10+ years of experience with professional single family residential design or drafting
- Licensed Architect a plus, but not required
- Skills to manipulate Architectural designs to meet client needs and specifications
- An understanding of residential construction documents
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with Revit software preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a progressive work history