Job Captain – Commercial Architecture
Are you a Job Captain that would like to have the option to work remotely or work in an office? Would you like the freedom of running unique small architecture projects without being micromanaged?
AEC Resources is hiring an architectural Job Captain! This is a brand new, full time position.
This role is unique because there are no core hours required. You can set your own schedule. If you can be available for an occasional in-person meeting, you can decide when to get your work done.
The Job Captain will be working on architecture projects in the multifamily, hospitality, and corporate market sectors. You will work in conjunction with a small team, including a licensed Architect, to complete a variety of projects.
- The option to work remotely or in the office
- No core hours required – you dictate your schedule
- The freedom to run small architecture projects without being micromanaged
- A leadership role in a growing architecture firm
The architectural Job Captain will take the conceptual design for commercial architecture projects and complete the drawings for all phases through construction documentation. Additional duties will be to provide design when needed, assist with project coordination, and incorporate building codes.
- Associates Degree in Architectural Technology or a general Drafting Degree
- 5-15+ years of progressive experience as an architectural Technician or Job Captain
- Highly proficient with Revit software
- Ability to design, develop, and draw architectural plans, sections, elevations, details, etc
- Experience coordinating with the various disciplines and consultants
- Project experience with housing, corporate, or hospitality a plus